A. 接続詞 once, now(that)の用法
- Once Peter arrives, we can start right away.
- Once the oryx were caught, the London zoo offered more animals.
cf. Keiko once lived in Rome.
- Now (that) you have got the prize money, you can buy a nice camera.
- It is only in this case that he the government takes care of its citizens.
cf. The government takes care of its citizens only in this case.
- It is we human beings ourselves who receive the most from the program.
- It was his neighbors whom he encouraged to clean up toe park.