A. 前置詞 + 疑問詞節[句]
- She was surprised at how calm she sounded.
- Grown people passed along lies about how they’d seen me biting people.
- Be proud of who you are.
- We earnestly talked about how to collect used things from our neighbors.
- Judy went into the flower shop, where she found a beautiful vase in the corner.
(=Judy went into the flower shop, and there she found a beautiful vase in the corner.)
- In Africa, where lots of people have AIDS, they call it “the slim disease."
- We had just gone out to the beach to swim, when the waves began to rise.
(=We went out o the beach to swim, and then the waves began to rise.)