- Probably we know only a small part of life.
(=It is probable that we know only a small part of life.)
- Additionally, in Tomino’s stories the traditional conflict was less clear.
B. 副詞節中の「主語 + be動詞」の省略
- When (it is) wound up, it will “talk" while (it is) holding a cup of tea.
- Though (he was) very young, he had a talent for directing the other workers.
- What do you think are the origins of Japanese interest in robots?
cf. What are the origins of Japanese interest in robots?
- The speaker, whose name nobody knew, was a man of about fifty.
- In Japan, unlike in Europe, the technology for automata was regarded as art.