A. S + V + O + C(=動詞の原型、現在分詞、過去分詞)
- They often heard Mary play the violin.
- Trevor saw a man lying on the ground.
cf. A man was lying on the ground.
- I had my hair cut at the barber’s.
- Because of her bad pronunciation, Yoko could not make herself understood in English.
- I have an American friend, who can speak Japanese very well.
(= I have an American friend, and he can speak Japanese very well.)
- It has a budget of 82 million dollars, which mainly comes from donations.
- I once took a trip with Kazuko, whose sister is a famous singer.
- John always talks about the beauty of nature to his son, whom he loves very much.