- Today we live in a very small world.
- We are members of this village.
- She became a famous movie star.
- Our idea was to bring our own plates from home.
- Seeing is believing.
- The trouble is that he has no friends in this town.
- The problem is what kind of people we are.
- The question is whether it is possible to feed such knowledge into a computer.
- He stood waiting for the bus in the rain.
- Evert day we watch world news on TV.
- We really like to look at these dolls.
- They learned how to use a parachute.
- I did not know which way to go.
- He continued eating tomatoes.
- I know that there is a food like “natto" in Africa.
- Do you know when he came to Sapporo?
- I wonder if [whether] she enjoyed the concert.
- We used to think how nice and clean our school lunch was on plastic plates and trays.
- My mother told me the story of her first love.
- Someone told me (that) there was a job in a grocery store nearby.
- I asked her why she had stopped drinking soft drinks.
- Can you tell me if [whether] I can buy two tickets for the concert?
- The showed us how to make handmade postcards.
- We call the festival Thingyan.
- I found the fish fresh and delicious.
- It made me feel that we were better than Americans.
- Did you hear a dog bark last night?
- I heard them talking about that TV show.
- I heard my name called the.
- There are no more dolls to burn.
- He wanted other Americans to enjoy tomatoes.
- The children help their parents look after the goats.
- It was difficult for Bill to get used to Japanese food.
- It is nice that you will come to Japan next spring.
- He seems to be all choked up with tears.
- It appeared that Tom was really interested in visiting Kamakura.
- It seems as if we are going to win this time.
- I am glad (that) I came to Hiroshima.
- I found it difficult to read Japanese classical novels.
- It is her feeling that you have to thing of first.
- We thought it necessary that all of the members should agree before starting the plan.